Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wednesday, 2 May Group WOD

Can't believe we are in MAY!!

I am so excited that Heather will be with us in the morning!  I am going to try to make it, but I am really sick.  I finally got on antibiotics and it was long overdue.  My fatigue has really been kicking my butt.  If I am not in the morning, please know it is NOT because I don't want to be--I just have to put my kids first right now, and make sure I am getting enough rest.  I actually paid Meg to watch the baby yesterday because I was so desparate to sleep.

Don't forget to make your warmup count!  I want to see the 10 pullups before we start!  

AMRAP 15
10 Deadlifts  (215/135#)
25 Box Jumps (24/20)

Fast and Furious!!

After the WOD, if you have any juice left, spend the rest of the time working on a goat.  Every little bit of practice pays dividends!!  

1 comment: