Thursday, May 3, 2012

Friday May 5th Group WOD

Bring your ropes, your "protection", and your water bottle!  This should make you break a sweat without the running...I got this WOD from my friends here and I really wanted to do it with them!  

If you are broken, come anyway!!  Look here for Heather's awesome WODs for people with busted feet/ankles/legs.  Pick one of them (I suggest the 8th one!) and meet up with us.


10 Burpees
5 SDHP (95# / 65#)
25 DUs
20 Burpees
5 SDHP (95# / 65#)
25 DUs
30 Burpees
5 SDHP (95# / 65#)
25 DUs
20 Burpees
5 SDHP (95# / 65#)
25 DUs
10 Burpees
5 SDHP (95# / 65#)
25 DUs

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the encouragement ladies!!! I appreciate all of you and I needed the motivation! Felt great to be back in the gym and with you all!!!


    My "broken" wod :)
    5 RFT
    25 seated swings (25lb DB)
    15 Handstand pushups (knees on bench)
    10 Clean and press (15lb DB)

    I didn't have an exact timer, but it was just around 23 minutes. The Clean and Press were MUCH harder than I thought! My arms are smoked and I got a good sweat in :)

    Have a great weekend :)
    Love, A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda I am so proud of you!! You are such a great example to us. Thanks for being in our group!! LOVE YOU...

    ReplyDelete