Thursday, March 29, 2012

Friday, 30 March Group WOD

In response to the HUGE outcry for a long, gruelling metcon (CrossFit's term for metabolic conditioning, or, "cardio) I am looking forward to seeing how this one goes tomorrow.  I got this from my friend and former coach Don, who programmed this WOD this week.  I haven't done it yet so, good luck.  haha!

AMRAP 30

400m run
10 L-pullups (or whatever kind of pullup you have at this point!)
15 back extensions with 25# plate
20 sit ups with 25# plate

Remember: the load is scale-able.  

Drink water, and see you in the morning!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I don't think I'm going to be a fan of this one.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! This one went faster than I thought! :)
    5 full rounds plus run (had to do jumping pullups) and I ran the inside loop with the stairs (which were no joke!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 rounds plus run plus 10 pullups. rough.

    ReplyDelete