Thursday, April 26, 2012

Friday, 27 April 2012

We will end the week with a met-con that will give us a little wiggle room to indulge in something sweet later on at the par-tay.  We will get back to heavy lifting next week.



Run 400 m
50 Wall balls (20# / 14#)
Run 400m
40 GHD sit-ups
Run 400m
30 KB swings (1.5 pood / 1 pood)
Run 400m
20 double unders
Run 400m
10 Burpees

We don't have a GHD...so we will have to do regular situps! 

Bring your ropes, and if you don't have double unders, prepare to do the 4 to 1 sub.


4 comments:

  1. woohoo! looks like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT WOD ladies!!!! ;) I had to sub run with row, wall balls with air squats, double unders with step ups and burpees with knees to elbows! It was good to work out side by side with you all, even though I had to sub!!! My time was 19:50 :) Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. These WODS are my favorite kind!!! I'm scheduleing an appt. with my PT today. I think I need some rehab. Can't get into a squat position with this ankle. I'm stuck to biking/swimming/pull-up/push-ups. Great job ladies! :)
    eg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I subbed in box jumps for the wallballs and and 4 to 1's for the double-unders. The stairs on the inside 400 route were killer! This was a great WOD. -Kristen

    ReplyDelete