Everyone should feel very legit as CrossFitters after this one.
7 Sets of the Sequence:
5 Rounds - rest between rounds as needed, increase weight each round
you CANNOT set the bar on the ground at any point during your 7 set sequence - even to regrip it!
Break up or combine the movements in any way so long as the following are met:
1. the clean starts at the ground and finishes standing at full hip extension
2. the squats must go below parallel and the presses finish locked out overhead
3. jerking is acceptable, as are squat cleans and deadlifting then hang cleaning
4. the squats and push presses can be distinct or combined into thrusters
5. you cannot receive the clean in a squat and go directly into a thruster, you must stand first
There is no time component, rest anywhere but on the ground.