Sunday, August 19, 2012

Time to get back on Track!


"Ricky"

AMRAP in 20 min of:
10 Pull-ups
5 Deadlifts (155/105)
8 Push Press (135/95)

U.S. Army Sergeant William “Ricky” Rudd, 27, of Madisonville, Kentucky, assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, based in Fort Benning, Georgia, died on October 5, 2008, from wounds suffered from enemy small arms fire while on a combat patrol in Mosul, Iraq. He is survived by his father William, stepmother Barbara Rudd, step brother Josh, mother Pamela Lam, and sister Elizabeth.

1 comment:

  1. This one was rough for me! I couldn't really get a kip on the bar I was using so the Pullups were super slow and I dropped the push press to 65, although I should have gone heavier. I got 7 rounds plus 5 deadlifts. I'd love to do this one again in the future and see how much better I can do!

    ReplyDelete